Monday 5 November 2012

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

I somehow got involved in the initiatives of the Expats Blog, a blog that gathers numerous bloggers living or working abroad. I'm glad to get to know the blog as its staff is organising many interesting challenges. We, expat bloggers world-wide, are sharing our funny and emotional experience. I enjoy reading their posts a lot because I can learn many new things at second hand.

When I was invited to participate the writing contest, I didn't hesitate to join it as I love writing and this offers me a chance to make experience. I'm not expecting much just because English isn't my mother tongue, and I don't think I'm that good at writing neither. The thing that counts is that I love writing! However, I'm keeping my fingers crossed... ◕‿◕

I'd like to invite you to read my article. The contest just began and the winner will be announced on 10th Saturday. If you like it, please leave me a comment ♥

Find my article here.

From Thailand to Italy

With love,
Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are precious to me ❤