Sunday 25 December 2011

Letter to Santa Claus

Dear Santa,

if you read this letter in time, please do me a favour! Seeing that you go across the continents all the night, I'd like to ask for your help! Please carry with you my thought and pass by all my beloved family and friends. Please just leave them a breeze of my caress, please add a little bit of your magic, so that they could receive my love and care into their hearts, so that they would be filled with all my best regards and so that they would be embraced with the warmth I would like to transfer.

You might know where you should stop by, somewhere in Italy, some other angles in Finland, Spain and Island, some farther edges in Japan, China and Thailand! I might be disturbing you too much but if it's just possible, I'd thank you infinitely.

Sincerely yours,
Mee...from Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are precious to me ❤